Gram Railwaystation and Bus station
The railway station was inaugurated on the 5th of march, 1899, along with county course Vojens-Gram-Rodding. It served as backyard for the line’s abandonment in 1938.
Klein courses had been overtaken by the truck. The
truck now had such a large cargo capacity and the roads were so good that freight transport by car was competitive compared to the Klein course.
The building was splash polished, like the station building at Åvej, and served as a bus station for many years. There was also a barber shop in the building. It was demolished in 1980 in connection with the construction of the supermarket (brugs) on the town square.