The old Pharmacy
The pharmacy in Gram was founded in 1839. It was as early as 1829 that a doctor came to the town, and in 1853 a fysikus also appeared. It was an important man, and his settlement in Gram later led to a hospital. The size may surprise, but one should keep in mind that Gram housed Haderslev Vesteramts Hospital.
The pharmacy is built on a plot donated by the count.
The building was expanded and rebuilt over the years, but has had it’s current appearance for more than 100 years.